Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all!

We've already had a few weeks of very, very cold weather. This morning, I caved and put some Christmas music into my music mix and so I get intermittent bursts of Christmas with my faves. For my crafting today, I wanted to give thanks for all my american friends who are about to celebrate Thanksgiving.


I pulled out another older favourite paper pack for this card, Generations by Simple Stories.


This image is from Saturated Canary, and like many of their images, I think she is darling!


I coloured some 'dirty' into her clothing layers. Seriously, who stays clean when doing chores or playing outside?!!


This sentiment is several years old from Give Thanks, and I admit, I had to dig fairly deep to find it among my Whipper Snapper stash!


I coloured the mulberry blossoms using the same copics I used to colour the image, just to keep everything coordinated. It is feeling really good to take a little time to colour these days! There is just so much that is continuing to consume my time, and while it is all good and necessary, I do miss having any time that I can take for myself.

Have a lovely week!

stamps; image (saturated canary), give thanks (whipper snapper designs)
paper; generations (simple stories), brown (bazzill), x-press it (copic)
ink; antique linen, tea dye, vintage photo, walnut stain distress inks (ranger)
accessories; rhinestones (basic grey), 5/8" chocolate chip satin ribbon (SU!), crochet trim (making memories), vanilla canterbury mini blossoms (petaloo)

pile it on; orange, yellow and brown
scrappy frogs; give thanks
lexi's; thanksgiving
party time tuesday; thanksgiving
going grey; give thanks
tuesday throwdown; thankful
use it tuesday; be thankful
card makin' mamas; thanks
CCEE; fall
the stamping boutique; food

14 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Loretta this is just stunning. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl TSB DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

Fantastic card and the image is adorable. Great job on the coloring too!
Thank you for playing along with us at Use it Tuesday and I hope to see you again with our next challenge!

theneon said...

absolutely the cutest ever -- even down to the little "dirty" in the clothing.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What a beautitul card, Loretta! Your coloring is divine. I'm glad you were able to play in the CCEE Stampers' challenge.

Kim said...

This is so pretty. The image is adorable and your colorings are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique.

Kim, TSB-DT

Stamping Becky said...

Loretta, this card is beautiful! Lovely colouring work.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous coloring, Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Love this! Very cute. Thank you for joining us for Challenge #58 - Food at The Stamping Boutique. We hope you will be inclined to play with us again. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT

Emily Lauritzen said...

Wow Loretta! This card just makes me smile. From the soft tones, to the adorably cute image, the flowers and your perfect bow...it's all so stunning!
Fabulous card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!
<3 Emily L.-DT

Anonymous said...

Amazing card! I love your coloring skills! Thanks for joining our Be Thankful Challenge at use it tuesday this week.
Tammy DT

Melissa said...

Absolutely stunning card! I love everything about it.

Thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
~Melissa, PTT DT
kelseymel.blogspot.com

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a pretty card. I love the softly coloured image and such pretty papers to set it off! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas for our Thanks/Thanksgiving Challenge hugs Susan x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Loretta - this is a stunning card! I love the image, your colouring is divine and the DPs you've used match perfectly! Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Thanks/Thanksgiving" challenge.
Helen x (DT)

Unknown said...

Wow her hair is fabulous, a super image and that stunning bow ! well done a fab card Hugs Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...