Friday, July 5, 2013

Go Big or Go Gnome

Hi everyone. It's been awhile. I have been teaching full time and studying. It has been wonderful, but now it's quite lovely to be getting back to some creative endeavors.


I've had this image sitting on my stamp desk, calling my name for a very long time. It was so long I was nervous I might have lost my knack for colouring. Well, I think I need to go grab some more confidence!


I need to work on my photography skills again, I think. I've imagined this card for so long, that it really didn't take long to colour or cut all the bits and pieces. I haven't bought any new supplies for a year, so you'll be seeing a great deal of old and reworked supplies. I have enough to use for the next 10 years at least. But that's okay, because I'm really looking forward to digging out some old favourites and using them just because they make me happy.

I hope you leave me a comment, just to let me know you've been by. I've missed you all!

stamps: go big or go gnome (whimsie doodles)
paper; domestic goddess (graphic 45), blue, red, coconut swirl (bazzill)
accessories; circle, scallop circle (spellbinders), border punch (martha stewart), ribbon, (bazzill), adhesive jewels (basic grey), copic markers

pile it on; bling
happy campers; bling
inspire me fridays; anything goes
challenges for everybody; anything goes
simon says stamp & show; anything goes
creative moments; flowers
cute card thursday; stripes

8 comments:

Tracey T said...

It's great to have you back in Blogland, Loretta! Love the card with it's bright sunny colours. Tracey x

Candy C said...

Oh my goodness! Just looking at this card makes me smile! I love the patterns and the colors of your papers. So bright and cheerful! I also love the sentiment and your little Gnome is so beautifully colored to coordinate with those wonderful colors of your papers. Love the stacked circles that he is on and the little bit of bling with the ribbon! Cute as can be! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Unknown said...

I like it a lot! Makes me smile all over my face! :)
Have a nice day, Loretta!

Joy said...

I love this, gonna post it on the Whimsie Doodles Blog soon!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, you didn't lose your touch in coloring at all, glad you were able to have some creative time!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back- great job! TFS
sherry107

Elizabeth Hart said...

So delightful and who doesn't love a gnome! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On challenge

Cyndi said...

So beautiful! Awesome coloring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...