Thursday, July 14, 2016

Getting my Mojo on!


I saw this Mojo Monday sketch and was inspired! While I didn't finish it in time to add it to the mojo collection, ultimately that's not what this is all about. I was inspired to create something lovely, and I would encourage you to go back through older challenges from whatever your favourite source is to gain new perspective and inspiration.


Using what I already have is the name of the game for me during this season in my life. I'm buying groceries day by day so I am motivated to be creative with what is already in my fridge, freezer and pantry to feed my family. I'm using fabric from my stash to create clothing to supplement my wardrobe. For paper crafting, I'm using some very old supplies (5-10+years old) and combining it with online challenges that inspire me in the moment.


The pattern paper I've used here is from 2014 (no so old) with a vellum (purchased in 2005) overlay, and spellbinders dies from 2011. Not bad! The sentiment stamp is the baby of the project, from last year.


Have a wonderful week, friends! And I hope you are inspired!

stamps: glass half empty (riley & co)
paper: the story of us (simple stories); white, raven (bazzill); vellum (paper accents)
ink: onyx black versafine (tsukineko)
accessories: baby buntings, persian motifs (spellbinders); black ribbon (offray); clear rhinestones (want 2 scrap); black brad (unknown)


3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wonderful card, Loretta, and fun sentiment! I like your take of the sketch! Hugs, de

Jacki Daniels said...

beautiful

CRH said...

Love this card..the colors are stunning...and very elegant looking

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...